Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sadie Ella Chater







Beautiful Sadie Ella Chater was born on the 12th April 2010, she's my first grandchild.  When Britt, her mother, told me she was pregnant I didn't believe her.  Britt has been teasing me for years and one of her great tease lines was that she was pregnant and then she would follow up with something not that important hoping I'd be more lenient on her.  So i assumed this time was no different.  
I guess I was a little shocked once I realized this wasn't a tease .... I was in the middle of the biggest fight of my life.... the most acrimonious divorce in the history of time... and so felt a little cheated that I may not have the lime light to myself.... Thanks heavens for that... Sadie has been the greatest blessing in all our lives...Britt is the most amazing mother and we are just so excited to have Sadie and Britt back with us for Christmas this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Thanks Mom, Sadie loves you so much too and she is also super excited to come home Love you Mimi

Women in Business said...

love her so much too!!