Monday, November 8, 2010

Brittany Tamsyn Chater





Brittany, was born on the 16th April 1989 at 11:39pm.  Whilst I was pregnant with Britt, I woke up one afternoon and had the distinct impression I knew this precious soul that was about to be born through me.  I felt so strongly about this that I wrote her a letter which I still have in my journal.  From the time Britt was born she has been a source of great joy to me.  She is my greatest advocate.  My greatest critic.  Through some of her tough teenage years she pushed me away.  I learned one of the most valuable lesson in life during that period, and that was the power and value of a Mother's love is boundless and unconditional. That I would do absolutely anything within my power to protect and be there for her and my other children.  I learned that my life without my children was futile and empty. No one and nothing can ever take the place of my children.  I hope that in some small way i have been to them what they have certainly been to me... and that is unending joy and love.

3 comments:

Women in Business said...

Britt... you are not only beautiful, but you are one of the smartest people I know... you care.... you do... and you are the most wonderful mother I have ever known... Sadie is so blessed... love you x

Anonymous said...

My Mommy, Thank you so much for the beautiful complements, all the good that I am is a result of you and the way you raised me I love you so much!!! you are the best mom ever xxx

Women in Business said...

love you forever Britty x