Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Blogs

Interestingly, the people who claim to despise you the most seem to be the ones who are most fixated with your life... spies, snoops, voyeurs... call them what you like... their only aim is to discredit, humiliate or actually just nose around into your life...

I find the topic hysterical to say the least.  See when I am truly done with someone I disappear completely and quite honestly never have the urge to contact them again and certainly never actually seek them via social media... when I am done, I am just that, done.

So it's fascinating to see what a following of ex's, ex's girlfriends, ex's family, ex's friends I have.

A blog,  provides commentary on a particular subject; others function as more personal online diaries; That's mine... a diary of important events.  Funny how they are so keen to still see what is going on in my life... Bazaar actually!!!

Oh, and i don't photo shop any of my pics... wish i did... this is me 48, and 15kg's heavier than i was at 38...

No comments: